👲 Man With Gua Pi Mao
A man wearing a gua pi mao; a type of Chinese hat. Sometimes referred to as a skullcap.
Man With Gua Pi Mao was approved as part of Unicode 6.0 in 2010.
Also Known As
- 👲 Asian Man Emoji
The Man With Gua Pi Mao emoji supports skin tone modifiers. A yellow (or other non-human) skin tone should be shown by default, unless an emoji modifier is applied.
- 👲🏻 Man With Gua Pi Mao, Type-1-2
- 👲🏼 Man With Gua Pi Mao, Type-3
- 👲🏽 Man With Gua Pi Mao, Type-4
- 👲🏾 Man With Gua Pi Mao, Type-5
- 👲🏿 Man With Gua Pi Mao, Type-6
Platforms without support for emoji modifiers display a missing symbol character (box with a cross, alien, or question mark in it) next to any modified emoji.