🤖 Chromebook Emoji Support
Chromebooks running Google’s ChromeOS support for color emojis that can be used in any app or website.
Android and ChromeOS share the same set of Google Emojis, which look like this.
1. Click the clock in the bottom-right, and choose Settings
2. Click Advanced Settings at the bottom of the Settings Window
3. Scroll down until you see the Accessibility section. Click the checkbox: Enable on-screen keyboard
4. A small keyboard icon appears in the bottom-right of the screen. Click this.
5. In the bottom-left of the keyboard, click the button with three dots
6. Choose the smiley face from the popup panel to turn on the emoii keyboard