🕴️ Man in Business Suit Levitating
A man wearing a suit, hovering above the ground with a shadow displayed beneath him. Generally shown wearing a fedora or similar style of hat.
This character was originally introduced into the Webdings font as an “exclamation mark in the style of the rude boy logo found on records by The Specials". The levitating man is known as Walt Jabsco.
Support for skin tone modification of this emoji was added in 2016.
Also Known As
- 🕴️ Hovering Man
- 🕴️ Rude Boy
- 🕴️ Walt Jabsco
The Man in Business Suit Levitating emoji supports skin tone modifiers. A yellow (or other non-human) skin tone should be shown by default, unless an emoji modifier is applied.
- 🕴🏻 Man in Business Suit Levitating: Light Skin Tone
- 🕴🏼 Man in Business Suit Levitating: Medium-Light Skin Tone
- 🕴🏽 Man in Business Suit Levitating: Medium Skin Tone
- 🕴🏾 Man in Business Suit Levitating: Medium-Dark Skin Tone
- 🕴🏿 Man in Business Suit Levitating: Dark Skin Tone
Platforms without support for emoji modifiers display a missing symbol character (box with a cross, alien, or question mark in it) next to any modified emoji.
- 🕴️ Image of Walt Jabsco
- 🕴️ The Secret Ska History Of That Weird Levitating Businessman Emoji
- 🕴️ Nope, It's Not a Rajinikanth Emoji