Chromebook Emoji Support
Chromebooks running Google’s ChromeOS support for color emojis that can be used in any app or website.
Android and ChromeOS share the same set of Google Emojis, which look like this.
1. Click the clock in the bottom-right, and choose Settings
2. Click Advanced Settings at the bottom of the Settings Window
3. Scroll down until you see the Accessibility section. Click the checkbox: Enable on-screen keyboard
4. A small keyboard icon appears in the bottom-right of the screen. Click this.
5. In the bottom-left of the keyboard, click the button with three dots
6. Choose the smiley face from the popup panel to turn on the emoii keyboard
Latest newsShow more
Google's Emoji 15.1 Support In Noto Color Emoji
Today Google has officially unveiled its full-color designs for Unicode's latest approved emojis, which include a phoenix, a lime, smileys shaking the...
Microsoft Windows 11 23H2 Emoji Changelog
Microsoft have begun to roll out their latest update to Windows 11, adding Emoji 15.0 support and debuting the glossy 3D Fluent designs in select appl...
Samsung One UI 6.0 Emoji Changelog
Samsung has begun rolling out the latest version of its Android software layer, One UI 6.0. This update introduces a brand new visual style for the va...