️ Variation Selector-16
An invisible codepoint which specifies that the preceding character should be displayed with emoji presentation. Only required if the preceding character defaults to text presentation.
Often used in Emoji ZWJ Sequences, where one or more characters in the sequence have text and emoji presentation, but otherwise default to text (black and white) display.
Copy and Paste
- 🖺 Document with Text and Picture
- 🀋 Mahjong Tile Five of Characters
- 🀊 Mahjong Tile Four of Characters
- 🀏 Mahjong Tile Nine of Characters
- 🀌 Mahjong Tile Six of Characters
- 🀉 Mahjong Tile Three of Characters
- 🀈 Mahjong Tile Two of Characters
- 🗟 Page with Circled Text